Prayer of Peace and Security



Father,

My ear is attentive to You. I will stand at attention and station myself to alertness to keep watch to see what You will speak to me. (Hab. 2:1) You, God, are in Your holy temple and I will be silent before You. (Hab. 2:20)

Draw near to me God, as I draw near to You. (James 4:8) Teach me Your ways God, after Your will and according to Your purposes. (Ps. 25:4, Romans 8:28)


Bring peace to the turbulence of my mind. Bring peace to the turbulence of my heart. Bring peace to the turbulence in my life. (1 Cor. 14:33) I will no longer entertain past failures or defeat which find their only glory in suppressing Your people, holding them hostage in the fear-filled death camps of the enemy, who is a defeated foe. (1 Peter 5:8) I walk by faith and not by sight or feelings. (2 Cor. 5:7)

As I fix my eyes on You, the Prince of Peace stands guard at the door of my heart and mind with the Sword of Truth. (Phil. 4:7) I will exult in the God of my salvation, who brings me victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Cor. 15:57) Your peace is greater than any tranquility the world tries to offer, therefore, I will not be troubled or afraid. (John 14:27)

The Sovereign Lord is my strength and gives me security and safety in my balance and footing. You enable me to walk firmly and confidently through the slippery slopes and jagged rocks of trials and temptations as You faithfully and lovingly guide me to higher places in You. (Hab. 3:19)

Thank you that You lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are my salvation, and my hope is in You. (Ps. 25:5)

Blessed be Your name from this time forth and forever. (Ps. 113:2)

Hallelujauh! Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this post. I appreciate every comment. Blessings!