Walking in His Power ( A Prayer)

Holy God, I thank you for the power of Your Holy Spirit available to me that I may walk in Your strength to go as a witness to others in my family and in my community, and even to the remotest parts of the area of Your leading, in which I never imagined myself going. (Acts 1:8) 

Thank you Father that You give Your angels charge concerning me (Ps. 91:11) as You send me forth into those areas, realizing too God that the enemy prowls about to seek those who are doing Your will, (1 Peter 5:8) attempting to devour them before they accomplish what You have set into motion. I am fully confident Father that You will accomplish what You desire (Is. 55:11) and are watching over Your word to perform it. (Jer. 1:12)

I know that the enemy is a crushed and defeated foe, (Eph. 4:8) (Matt. 10:1) and I walk in Your power, Your victory, (1 Cor. 15:57) in the light of Your glory, and in the infusion and the fullness of Your Spirit which enables me to do the work to which You’ve called me. Bless You God. Glory to You, God, to  Jesus Christ, whose precious blood covers me with salvation (Heb. 9:12), and to the Holy Spirit from whom I may walk in righteousness, peace and joy (Romans 14:17). All power in heaven and earth are Yours, Lord. 

Glory to Your name!  Hallelujah to the Lamb of God. Hallelujah to our King!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this post. I appreciate every comment. Blessings!